“Imagine you’re at a party. A guy offers you a drink. You say no. He says “Come on, one drink!” You say “no thanks.” Later, he brings you a soda. “I know you said you didn’t want a drink, but I was getting one for myself and you looked thirsty.” For you to refuse at this point makes you the asshole. He’s just being nice, right? Predators use the social contract and our own good hearts and fear of being rude against us. If you drink the drink, you’re teaching him that it just takes a little persistence on his part to overcome your “no.” If you say “Really, I appreciate it, but no thanks” and put the drink down and walk away from it, you’re the one who looks rude in that moment. But the fact is, you didn’t ask for the drink and you don’t want the drink and you don’t have to drink it just to make some guy feel validated.” —The art of “no,” continued: Saying no when you’ve already said yes. « CaptainAwkward.com
“One part of me, which the other part was seeking to rejoin, was in Albertine.” —Marcel Proust
hahah. please say yes to Y and tell me what the names are.
Sadly, no haha
Extremely Invasive Questions. GO.
- A: Are you a virgin?
- B: 3 biggest pet peeves
- C: Celebrity crush?
- D: If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
- E: Do you smoke?
- F: Do you drink?
- G: If you had to rank yourself on a scale of 1 to 10, what would you be?
- H: Longest relationship and with who?
- I: 5 turn ons
- J: 5 turn offs
- K: What's the biggest lie you have ever told?
- L: Would you ever date someone of another race?
- M: What is your sexual orientation?
- N: Top 5 traits you look for in a person that you want to have a relationship with
- O: Who are you crushing on right now?
- P: Who is your bestfriend?
- Q: Your guilty pleasure?
- R: Who was your first kiss?
- S: Do looks matter to you?
- T: What kind of underwear are you wearing?
- U: How big is your penis or for a girl, how big are your boobs
- V: How far have you gone?
- W: Do you like it when people play with your hair?
- X: Are you circumcised?
- Y: Do you name your private parts?
- Z: Do you pee in the shower?
- Work is slow, so if you're curious about me, go for it!